"I haven't had a girlfriend in 2 years 5 months, that sucks, it is like all the doors are closed. I know God has someone who is going to be sooooo RAD for me. but it is really hard to wait. Who knows, she might pop up tomorrow, or next year. Dang is it difficult to hold out and not just find any skank wandering by."
This was written almost 8 years to the day of my first date with the love of my life, Andrea. She has been such a blessing to me and I feel I understand God's love for us all the more because of our relationship.
If you read this Andrea, I love you! I am looking forward to many adventures, and a life of love - with you.
You were definitely worth waiting for. I love you. Thanks for sharing this for all the world to see your transparency.
ReplyDelete