Saturday, November 20, 2010
Dustin Kensrue - "Pistol"
Today is Andrea and I's 6th month (dating) anniversary. Everyday I love her more, and I feel more complete. When I say "complete", that doesn't mean that I haven't had fears, insecurities, or that we haven't had tough conversations. What I'm saying is, we are growing together. And it is in this growing process where our flaws come to light and we choose to continue loving. I feel I understand Christ's love for us all the more through Andrea's love for me. That isn't to say that I worship her in His place, but things like "unconditional love" which used to be merely great ideas or Biblical callings - are coming to life.
I still may not know how to describe knowing that she's "the one". But feeling completely loved, unconditionally loved, free to be me, satisfied, complete, in awe, respected, affirmed, and closer to the Lord definitely help me know.
If you have about 45 minutes free to listen to a sermon PODCAST from Andrea and I's church in Denver. It is a beautiful message about love and marriage.
Labels:
2010,
love,
marriage,
relationships,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Got a little teary =) I love you!!
ReplyDelete